I pretend as if you don't exist, but you don't know that I do exist or maybe you just forgot
Then I pretend that she doesn't exist
--------------------------
This story has happened so many times that it's not even funny anymore. So I've decided to pack my bags once again and go start from scratch. Maybe somewhere a bit warmer. But not so fast, I have to finish what I've started first...
Then I pretend that she doesn't exist
--------------------------
This story has happened so many times that it's not even funny anymore. So I've decided to pack my bags once again and go start from scratch. Maybe somewhere a bit warmer. But not so fast, I have to finish what I've started first...
1 comment:
Hmmm,only God knows how many girls are involve in this matter!!!!
When was the last time you listen to Tom Waits?!!
Post a Comment